Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Years Resolutions 1/6/10


I cannot believe that I've basically grown old with the computer age and I have no real idea how to blog! Yes, I know what blogging is, but this journey to actually do it is almost scary! I suppose I'll know if I'm doing it right within the next day or two, but until then, all I can do is try!

I hope that by joining the 21st century, kicking and screaming though I am, I can have a place to brag about how spectacular my kids are, how great the things I love are and how much fun we are having at our studio. One of my New Year 2010 resolutions was to Blog at least 3 days a week for 10 minutes - another one was to walk two miles every other day - I'll keep you posted on both fronts.


First thing I'm going to try is posting a photo...hope it works! The photo is the last one I edited - it's model Jessica Johnson in a white coat in the snow. It worked and wasn't too painful either!
Until my next ten minutes - cheerios and fruit loops!


No comments:

Post a Comment