Friday, January 22, 2010

It's Friday!!

I cannot believe Friday is here already! This week has just shot by and not even one post to my blog! On an upper note, I have managed to walk my walk and even managed a couple of additional evening walks with the hubby. I feel better, though not any skinnier! LOL

Curtains, the murder mystery musical playing at the Spokane Civic Theatre, opened to spectacular reviews. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that my son Chris, is the Stage Manager and has a couple cameo appearances, so if you haven't yet seen it, you better go! It closes February 6th, the day before Super Bowl. It really is hilariously funny, but be forewarned it is filled with innuendos and some bawdiness. If you get the chance, go see it!

Thats it for now, I have work to do people!!! Cheerios and Froot Loops!

No comments:

Post a Comment